Ordering Terms & Conditions
When do I place an order?
Order as early as possible, ideally four weeks in advance.
All bookings are dependent on availability.
It is recommended that you order your wedding cake well in advance of the date of your Wedding to ensure that I have the availability to make it for you.
Wedding cakes, cupcakes and cookies – min. 3 months before the Wedding date.
“Last Minute” Order
If you have left it till the last minute (whooops!)wish to enquire about a late order please do so by sending on email or Facebook.
I can`t accept orders for cakes with figurines edible or decorative elements, which are time consuming and require several days to dry out.
I can accept the order, only if I`m not very busy.
Placing your Order
To place your order please email me : [email protected] or www.facebook.com/cambridgeladycake.izabela
When you contact me please give me as much information as possible. The following information would be very helpful in ensure your enquiry is dealt with effuciently:
1.What you would be to order, including size and any special requirements.
2. What date you would like your order for.
Alterations to Orders
Your cake is very important to me. Please take the time to check your copy of the order form carefully and let me know within seven days if changes are needed. It is your responsibility to advise me of any alterations to the original order.
Cambridge Lady Cake reserves the right to increase the quoted fee in the event that the customer requests a change to the original work agreed upon. Whilst every effort will be made to assist customers, please note that late changes cannot always be accepted.
50% non-refundable deposit is required on order confirmation. I accept the balance paid by Cash on collection your cake or delivery.
Order for Wedding Cakes,cupcakes and cookies must be paid for in full 7 days before collection or delivery.
I can accept Bank Transfer (Preferred method of payment) ) or cash.
All deposits are become due upon order.
Orders are accepted only when the deposit has been paid.
Collect and Transport
1. Orders can be picked up at the time agreed with the Cambridge Lady Cake.
2. The customer must provide a suitable transport and secured against damage cakes.
3. Cambridge Lady Cake does not accept any liability for damage caused during transport cakes by the customer.
4. All cakes must be stored in the refrigerator until eat.
CambridgeLadyCake no responsibility for the cake, if this rule was broken.
1. All products should be checked upon delivery. If the product is not is to your satisfaction you should report it immediately.
2. Products that you wish to return should be returned to Cambridge Lady Cake. All products, which have been delivered and consumed, cannot be refunded.
3. Your refund claim will be considered within 7 working days. If refund is granted you will receive your refund within 7 working days.
If you need to delivery for your cakes tell me about it, at least 2 days in advance, prior to being picked up cakes but preferably immediately when ordering. Please send me exact address and contact number. Date and time of delivery must be discussed and agreed with Cambridge Lady Cake.
Delivery Mon – Fri : 5.30 pm – 7.30pm
Delivery Sat and Sun : 11.00 am – 1.00pm
Cost of delivery
delivery within 4 miles from point – free !
delivery within 5 -7 mile radius – £ 3
delivery within 8 -10 mile radius – £ 5
delivery within 11 -15 mile radius – £ 8
delivery within 16 – 20 mile radius – £ 10
delivery over 20 miles, only for orders over £ 100.
Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.